Monday, September 13, 2010

About me

Hey, My name is Anne though I use Anne Maire because in my FNED class which Im bloging for there is another girl with the same first name and spelled the same. This is really interesting because she is the first person I have ever met with the same first name of as me spelt the same with the silent e on the end.

Umm i guess a little about me. Im a sophomore at Rhode Island College and I am studying to be a education major.   I'm a member of  few clubs at my school  such as Inter varsity Christan association and chess club. I'm also a mentor for my school Open Books Open minds program which gets freshmen and transfers to read a book then join a discussion about it.

For fun I like to write book, poems, read, and play chess.
My hobbies include collecting pins, and trading cards.
There not much else to tell I like all kinds of music except rap what i listen to depends on my mood.
I like to be outdoors and hang with my friends.
Im quite but once you get to know me I a nice person.
Yah that about it this my first time bloging and we will see if I like it.
Yours truly
Anne Maire

No comments:

Post a Comment